Member? Please login
Securing your COVID-19 Vaccination in Japan
Unsure of when and how you / your team / family members will receive your first COVID-19 vaccination in Japan?
The BCCJ encourages members to consider the following (3) vaccination routes:
General Public Voucher System (FREE)
- You will receive a voucher coupon by post, from your local municipality.
- The process for making an appointment, and vaccination date varies between municipalities.
- Please visit the COVID-19 Vaccinations in Japan – RESOURCES for an overview of the vaccination process and vaccination venues across Japan, from the “Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare’s COVID-19 Vaccination Navi”.
Workplace Vaccination System (FREE)
- If you require vaccines for more than 1,000 people, please visit the COVID-19 Vaccinations in Japan – RESOURCES to learn about the Government of Japan’s Occupational Innoculation Program.
- Your company may also have an option to join your landlord’s workplace vaccination programme. For example, Mori Building has begun vaccinating all tenants of their buildings across Tokyo.
- An international chamber of commerce in Japan is in the process of setting up an Occupational Innoculation centre at a location near Tokyo station. It might be possible for BCCJ member company employees to receive vaccinations at this centre, from mid-July, possibly for a fee. This matter is pending.
BCCJ x TKP Vaccination Accelerator (JPY4400 PER PERSON)
- If you require vaccinations for groups of 50 people or more, the BCCJ can support you with making arrangements directly with a third-party vaccination provider, TKP.
- Since June 22, we have worked with TKP to deliver vaccinations to over 2500 “patients” – BCCJ members and affiliates.
- The BCCJ has helped various companies and individual members “buddy up” into groups of 50 “patients” to receive first dose of Moderna vaccine, in Shimbashi or Shinjuku.
- This BCCJ x TKP programme is designed to help members and their family members gain speedy access to vaccines (first dose within June / July 2021), under the Japanese Government’s Workplace Innoculation programme.
- The cost is JPY4400 per “patient”.
BCCJ Secures Vaccinations for 1050 Members HERE
BCCJ Vaccinations Update as of June 21 HERE
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Japan – RESOURCES HERE
TKP Vaccinations (JPY4400 per person) HERE