Member? Please login
BBA 2023 RAFFLE & PRIZES
Written by BCCJ
October 13, 2023
British Business Awards
We are fast approaching the 16th annual British Business Awards (Nov 2 2023)! The BCCJ is pleased to be soon opening up our #BBA2023 RAFFLE, buyers of which will be in with a chance of winning some FABULOUS prizes, courtesy of very generous BCCJ community.
The British Business Awards 2023(BBA2023) gala will take place on the evening of November 2 (1800-2200JST) at Hilton Tokyo . Our theme is CHALLENGE THE ORDINARY, ACHIEVE THE EXTRAORDINARY!
This year, as well as our BBA2023 awards ceremony – in which this year’s champions of UK-Japan business will pick up an iconic BBA trophy – all gala attendees have the chance to be a winner.
What can you win?
With huge thanks to our prize sponsors for rising to the occasion this year, the following raffle BBA2023 prizes are up for grabs:
- British Airways – Two Club World business class tickets from Tokyo to London
- Conrad Tokyo – A one night stay for two persons in a Bay View Suite inclusive of breakfast at Cerise
- Euro Merican Fashions Limited – One Bespoke Jacket 95,000 / One Bespoke Trouser 47,500 / Two Bespoke Shirts 38,000
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo – A one night stay for two persons in the Diplomat Suite
- Hilton Tokyo – A two night stay in a Jr Suite with dinner in Metropolitan grill for two persons
- IHG ANA Hotels Groups Japan – An overnight voucher at the Club InterContinental valued at 80,000 Yen
- InterContinental Osaka – A one night stay for two persons at King Suite Room with Noka breakfast
- Kimpton Shinjuku Tokyo – A one night stay for two persons at Premium King Room with breakfast, access to signature perks, including Social Hour, Morning Kickstart, 24H access to Fitness Center, etc.
- Louis Pommery – 6x bottles Louis Pommery Sparkling
- The Peninsula Tokyo – A one night stay for two persons in an Executive Suite with breakfast
- The Tokyo EDITION, Toranomon – Lunch for two persons in Jade Room + Garden Terrace (food only). (The restaurant is helmed by celebrity British Chef – Tom Aikens)