Member? Please login
FOODEX Japan: Be part of Asia’s leading food and beverage expo
FOODEX Japan is the leading food and beverage trade show in Japan and Asia, cultivating business expansion opportunities for international and domestic companies. The trade fair also shines a light on some of the most pressing 21st-century global F&B issues, and the innovative steps businesses are taking to counter them.
The trade fair takes place each year in March, with the 2022 event set to see the venue move to Tokyo Big Sight, a short ride from the city centre and also Haneda airport. The event welcomes over 3,400 exhibitors spanning 94 countries, and over 80,000 visitors yearly, offering a fantastic opportunity for companies to meet Japanese buyers and trailblazers working across the food and beverage industry.
For the past 47 years, FOODEX Japan has focused in on 5 key areas:
• Maximising business meeting opportunities for both exhibitors and visiting buyers participating from the world
• Spreading food diversity in Japan and Asia by bringing food & beverage from all over the world
• Accelerating product development for environmentally friendly and health improvement food
• Supporting technological development which helps manpower saving and increased productivity
• Developing and enlightening new technology and business that solves food waste issues and achieves SDGs
If you would like to learn more about exhibiting at FOODEX JAPAN in 2023, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact the BCCJ at [email protected] and we will be in contact with more information.