Member? Please login
Career Fair for Graduates of UK Universities
Written by Sterling Content
November 16, 2018
Past Event Round Ups
The British Council Japan, with support from the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ), will host a career fair for graduates of UK universities on 17 February 2018 and would like to invite up to 10 BCCJ member companies to participate in the event.
The event has two key aims:
- To provide a forum for graduates of UK universities to receive information and advice on post-study career opportunities
- To provide an effective platform for BCCJ member firms to access a bilingual talent pool with experience of studying in the UK
Event title (English): Career Fair for Graduates of UK Universities
Event title (Japanese): 英国留学経験者のためのキャリア・フェア
Host: British Council
Supporters: BCCJ, The British Embassy in Japan
Date/time: 1-5pm Saturday 17th February 2018
Venue: British Council (Iidabashi, Tokyo)
The event will aim to attract at least 150 individuals. The target audiences are as below:
|Almni of UK universities
|To learn about employment opportunities, professional development
|Prospective students of UK universities
|To learn about post-study abroad employment opportunities and potential careers
|To find potential employees
- The event will be split over two spaces: a main auditorium (capacity 200) for exhibiting company stands and a seminar room (capacity 40). Please refer to images.
- Seminar slots will be available for up to 3 exhibitors to give presentations on their company and the career options they offer. Seminar slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each exhibiting company will be allocated a stand, which will consist of one table (Width 180cm x Depth 45cm), 3 chairs for exhibitor staff and 6 chairs for stand visitors. A laptop and mains supply will be provided at each booth. Wifi will be available throughout the venue.
In addition to the above, the event will be promoted using paid media platforms such as Facebook boosted posts and Google Adwords.
- 120,000 JPY (exclusive of 8% consumption tax) per exhibitor. The participation fee includes the following:
- Exhibitor stand on the day (specification above)
- Listing on event page in British Council website with link to exhibitor’s homepage
- Company introduction (50 words) in mailshot sent to UK Alumni Network
Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis. To reserve a space, please complete the application form and email a scanned copy to: [email protected] by 12 December 2017.
Application Form HERE