Member? Please login
New Office for the BCCJ
Written by BCCJ
June 17, 2016
Community and Business
After a fruitful 4 years at the Regus Business Center in Ark Mori Building, the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) is delighted to announce it has moved office – to an even more convenient and larger location: Ark Hills Front Tower RoP.
The relocation, only the third to independent premises in the BCCJ’s 67 year history, to more spacious and accessible accommodation, is set to further invigorate the Chamber and improve overall business productivity.
The key objectives of the move are to:
- Reflect the BCCJ’s mission and objectives as a vibrant, expanding business organisation
- Increase safety and security for staff, visitors and data
- Increase efficiency and productivity by relocating to a larger and more modern space
- Reduce resources associated with hosting external meetings and events
- Reinforce business contingency planning procedures
- Secure a more competitive rental fee.
BCCJ Executive Director Lori Henderson MBE explains, “Our new office space befits the BCCJ’s position as a progressive, 21st century business organisation. Access to bright, open, collaborative spaces and state-of-the-art facilities, will enable us to become ever-more responsive to the wide and varied needs of our member companies. Our team continually strives to stay ahead of the curve in serving our membership, and are confident our new environment has the capacity to support future growth plans – for our people and our members”.
The BCCJ wishes to thank all members and friends who have helped support our relocation activities, in particular: XPS Tokyo, ACEA, Mori Bldg. Co. Ltd., Business Link Japan, Mitsui Fudosan, and Icon Partners.