Member? Please login
EU-Japan FTA / EPA Year-End Update
BCCJ Members invited to attend EBC and Joint Chamber event on December 10 from 1600
The European Business Council in Japan (EBC) and Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (NCCJ) in Japan cordially invite you to hear from top officials about the latest progress in the EU-Japan Free Trade Agreement (FTA) / Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA), on December 10. The EU and Japan are three rounds into their bout of negotiations, with the fourth round to be held in January 2014. To learn about progress to date and key issues remaining to be resolved, and to receive an impression about how the discussions are conducted this is a must-attend event. This event will be on the record.
– EU Ambassador to Japan Hans Dietmar Schweisgut – Are EU – Japan Relations on the Right Track?
– EBC Chairman Duco Delgorge – EBC and the Importance of the FTA.
– Head of Trade EU Delegation Timo Hammaren – Latest Update on the FTA Talks.
Date & Time: 10 December (Tues) 2013
Doors Open: 16:00
Presentations: (including Q & A session) 16:30 – 17:30
Refreshments: 17:30 – 19:00
Delegation of the European Union to Japan
4-6-28 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047
Please see attached map or follow this link http://www.euinjapan.jp/en/about/map/
5,000 JPY for a member of the national European Chambers of Commerce in Japan
6,500 JPY for non-member
Pre-payment by bank transfer required and no payments will be accepted at the door.
Please return the application form by Tuesday, 3 December to the NCCJ Secretariat
Fax no: (044) 740-1558 or by email: [email protected]
You can also register online.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with bank transfer information.
- If you do not receive a reply within 3 working days, kindly contact the NCCJ office at [email protected]
- Please note that your registration will be completed and considered final when your payment has been received by the deadline (Tuesday 3 December)
- No-shows or cancellations after Tuesday 3 December will be charged in full and payments are non-refundable, unless the organizer cancels the event.
This event is intended for all European Chambers and their members. We look forward to seeing you there!