Member? Please login
2015-16 BCCJ Executive Committee Elections – Nominations now open
Written by BCCJ
March 18, 2015
Nominations for the BCCJ 2015 – 2016 Executive Committee and Presidential elections open
From March 12 to 25, we will be accepting nominations for Executive Committee posts in Chamber year 2015-2016!
– March 12 – 25: Excom Nomination period
– April 10 – 23: Election (voting) period
– April 27: BCCJ AGM (Shangri-La, 1830-2000)
If you think you have what it takes to be a BCCJ Executive Committee member and / or President you can nominate yourself using the form below:
Summary of Nomination Form:
1. Your details
2. Your pledge to Excom (this will be published online to advise voters)
3. Your nominees (proposer and seconder; must be from different firms)
All Excom candidates must adhere to the same format in preparing campaign pledges (a maximum of 100 words, as specified on the nomination form). Beyond this, any campaigning or electioneering by candidates is not permitted. Any candidate found to be in breach of this requirement shall have his / her candidacy invalidated and be disqualified. For full details please refer to Clause 7 (b) (vi) of the revised Constitution HERE.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS: MARCH 25 (WED) AT 1700.
– The Excom is run by a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 15 members.
– If the number of candidates for the Excom election is fifteen (15) or fewer, no election will be held.
– Excom role, and current Excom members HERE
(Please note that you must be logged into the BCCJ website to view some of the above members-only content.)