Member? Please login
2013 British Business Awards – Record number of nominations
Written by BCCJ
October 21, 2013
British Business Awards
By the conclusion of the 2013 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 18 October at 17:00, we had received a record 51 nominations across six categories.
- Company of the Year (7 nominees)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (11 nominees)
- Uk- Japan Partnership (8 nominees)
- Community Contribution (12 nominees)
- Person of the Year (6 nominees)
- Global Talent (7 nominees)
Stay tuned over the coming days to find out which organisations and individuals have been nominated for each award.
- The 2013 BBA judges have now received their judging packs.
- The judging period will run from October 21 – 28.
- The 2013 BBA results will remain confidential until the evening of the BBA ceremony (November 1, 18:30-22:30, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo).
- 2013 BBA Judging Process overview HERE
We wish all 2013 BBA nominees the very best of luck!