Member? Please login
Written by Sam
Join Us For a Spectacular Year-End Bash!
We are pleased to announce our annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai, an end-of-year party tradition held in Tokyo’s finest venues which draws a wide range of, on average, 300 domestic and international professionals alike!
This year, we’re very excited to invite welcome you to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of Tokyo’s most excellent Bonenkai parties, complete with live entertainment, fantastic prizes, an enormous grand buffet, and the freedom to have as many drinks as you like!
This is a party first and foremost, but we are a Chamber of Commerce, so it wouldn’t be complete without networking and lead generation opportunities in addition to the social element. To this end, we’ve pulled out the stops and have invited 13 other Chambers to join us in the festivities! So join us for the 2019 Joint Chamber Bonenkai, and buy your tickets soon because they sell fast!
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK)
- Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan (NCCJ)
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ)
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
- Greek Chamber of Commerce in Japan (GrCCJ)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Japan (SpCCJ)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ICCJ)
- South African Chamber of Commerce in Japan (SACCJ)
- Chilean Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CHCCJ)
- Câmara de Comércio Brasileira no Japão (CCBJ)
- Date and Time: December 11th from 18:30 to 20:30 – doors open for registration @ 17:50
- Venue: Canadian Embassy 4F
- Address: 7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-8503 Japan
- Food & Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai (free-flowing drink)
- Ticket Price: JPY 9,500
- Cancelation Deadline: December 4th, 2019 (please note that guests will only be added to the doorlist upon confirmation of payment) *No refunds will be issued after this date.
Please make sure to bring a valid photo ID with you for admission through Embassy security.
Note: We will have to turn down guests in the following circumstances.
- Guests without a government issued photo ID even though their names are on the list
- Guests who come to the event without signing up beforehand
- Guests who come to the event on behalf of someone else
Members only event: Please LOGIN first at the home page (1st page of this website) and come to this page. You will see your name and email address are already filled in the booking form.
お手続きの最後に、必ず「complete your booking」をクリックしてください。